EXCHANGE & RETURNS
We are responsible for what we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a free and easy No Questions Asked Exchange Policy *
- Exchange of the items purchased from TheRiwaaz, shall be allowed within 7 days from the date of delivery, provided the merchandise is in its original and saleable condition with original invoice.
- We do not return or exchange Gift Vouchers, Gift Card.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected, you may return the merchandise unused, in its original packaging and tags.
- Merchandise bought during sale will be exchanged within the same sale period only.
You may return Merchandise to us in the following ways:
- You may call theriwaaz.com customer care on +91 72278 97027 (10:00 am to 8:00 pm) and request a return or exchange. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier, and returned to us. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possible.
- Any returns/exchanges at TheRiwaaz stores, or through courier, must be accompanied by the original sale invoice, which is shipped along with the products. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original sales invoice.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure, that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care at +91 72278 97027 (10:00 am to 8:00 pm),or at email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Any First Citizen points which are accumulated at the time of purchase will be reversed if such merchandise, on which points were earned, is returned.
Returns / Exchange at TheRiwaaz stores:
- If you return any merchandise purchased on theriwaaz.com, you shall be issued a TheRiwaaz credit note against receipt of the merchandise, which may be redeemed against any purchases of an equivalent amount from TheRiwaaz store within 6 months.
- TheRiwaaz Store Credit note will be issued based on the Net Invoice value of the product. In case of any ecoupon applied in the order, credit note of the net value will be issued.
- Please note that the original TheRiwaaz credit note must be produced while redeeming against any purchases. We shall not be responsible in the event the original credit note is misplaced or destroyed.
- The TheRiwaaz credit note can only be used to pay for purchases at TheRiwaaz stores, and cannot be redeemed against purchases made on theriwaaz.com
- The issue of the TheRiwaaz credit note, to the person returning the merchandise, against the returned merchandise shall be sufficient discharge to TheRiwaaz for the return of the merchandise, regardless of whether the payment for the original purchase was made by credit card, e-gift voucher, or through any other means.
Returns / Exchange Through courier collection
- If you request a return/exchange through courier collection, at the time of collecting the merchandise, you will be given a courier Airway Bill, which is to be retained for future reference. Please also keep a copy of the sales invoice for future reference, before handing over the return merchandise and original sales invoice to the courier. We will send the original invoice back to you through courier, after processing your return/exchange request.
- Exchanges through courier collection shall only be done, for items with exactly the same price as the item being returned. Please indicate clearly the replacement item requested and our Customer Care Associate will check and confirm if the item is available in stock and whether the exchange can be made.
- Any refund against a return request made to theriwaaz.com customer support, and collected by courier from the delivery address where the item was originally delivered, shall be processed only upon receipt of the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sales invoice.
- After the merchandise is received by theriwaaz.com, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange within 5 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s credit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s credit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank. In the case of nationalized banks, a delay can be expected for the refund to be visible in the account.
- Refunds of payments made via Cash on Delivery will be done by online transfers. An email form will be sent to the customer requesting to enter bank account details.
- If account details are not received within 7 days, then refund will be provided in the form of a cheque. The refund cheque will be dispatched to the billing address within 7-10 working days.