TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the theriwaaz.com (“Website” or “theriwaaz.com”) service provided by TheRiwaaz. This website is owned and operated by TheRiwaaz. Registered office: Sy.No.27/2.Plot No.G-53,Narayan Ind.Estate,Dumbhal,Anjana Farm,Surat. (GUJ.) India. In using the theriwaaz.com service, of TheRiwaaz you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email@example.com or +91 72278 97027
Terms & Conditions for TheRiwaaz Coupon’s & Discounts
- The offer is valid only for orders placed on www.theriwaaz.com
- o avail this discount, please type the coupon code in the ‘Coupon Code’ box provided on the shopping bag page during checkout.
- Coupon will not be applicable during End of Season Sale.
- The offer is valid only for successful/approved transactions.
- No two offers can be available simultaneously.
- Standard www.theriwaaz.com Terms & Conditions apply.
- The discount offer cannot be combined or exchanged with any other offer provided by www.theriwaaz.com
- The Approval of the order is at the sole discretion of www.theriwaaz.com
- TheRiwaaz Reserves the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entire or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- In the event of non-happening, cancellation or partial happening of the offer for reasons beyond anybody’s control or Act of God, neither TheRiwaaz nor their agent, sponsors nor their agent, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the customers participating in the offer.
- By participating in the promotional offer, the Customers shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Surat only.
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to TheRiwaaz. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of TheRiwaaz. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
Account and registration obligations
theriwaaz.com does not want to receive confidential, proprietary or trade secret information through this Website (excluding information related to any order you submit). Please note that any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to theriwaaz.com will be deemed non-confidential. By submitting any such information, you are granting theriwaaz.com an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments for any purpose whatsoever. However, we will not use your name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, and ideas or comments unless we first obtain your permission or otherwise are required by law to do so
You also agree and confirm:
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by TheRiwaaz registration form or guest details form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- To maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if theriwaaz.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, theriwaaz.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by theriwaaz.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you and you shall pay such cost.
- That you will use the services provided by theriwaaz.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website and transacting on the Website.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. theriwaaz.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), theriwaaz.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of theriwaaz.com and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item’s description.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
theriwaaz.com reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. theriwaaz.com also reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
Exactness not guaranteed
theriwaaz.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user.
While theriwaaz.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. theriwaaz.com cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, theriwaaz.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, theriwaaz.com may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and theriwaaz.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that theriwaaz.com accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit / debit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to theriwaaz.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit / debit card account.
Reduced price will be inclusive of VAT/CST
In case of mispricing
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation
We strive to provide you with best value. However, sometimes a price online may not match the price in a store in your particular geographic region and store pricing may sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation by TheRiwaaz.com
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will inform you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit / debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account
We will seek authorization on your Card for the aggregate amount of the order placed by you, however, we may charge your card (capture) only with the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfill, and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorization on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured / charged. If however the same is charged to your card / bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realized by us or brought to our notice, whichever is sooner. theriwaaz.com reserves the right to capture / charge your card to the full or partial authorized amount for the concerned order
Cancellation of fraudulent orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, theriwaaz.com reserves the right to cancel pending and future orders without any liability. theriwaaz.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
Cancellations by the customer
You may cancel your order or some items in your order before we bill and ship the items. You may also exchange the merchandise or get a refund by returning the merchandise (with the exception of perishables, made to order, or items of personal hygiene such as under garments and cosmetics) in unused, saleable condition in its original packaging along with original tags, for a return or an exchange, within 14 days from the date on which these goods are delivered. For details of how to exercise this right please see our Returns Policy. In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed /approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount, if any, charged to your card. However, orders placed for the First Citizen Membership or gift vouchers cannot be canceled or returned. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by theriwaaz.com and accept theriwaaz.com decision regarding the cancellation.
RETURNS/EXCHANGE AT TheRiwaaz STORES
- Most items are returnable in our stores, to check which items cannot be returned in our stores please call our customer care on +91 72278 97027. and return the merchandise in unused, saleable condition, along with the original sale invoice.
- If you return any merchandise purchased on theriwaaz.com , you shall be issued a TheRiwaaz credit note against receipt of the merchandise, which may be redeemed against any purchases of an equivalent amount from TheRiwaaz store within 90 days.
- Please note that the original TheRiwaaz credit note must be produced while redeeming against any purchases. We shall not be responsible in the event the original credit note is misplaced or destroyed.
- The TheRiwaaz credit note can only be used to pay for purchases at TheRiwaaz stores, and cannot be redeemed against purchases made on theriwaaz.com
- The issue of the TheRiwaaz credit note, to the person returning the merchandise, against the returned merchandise shall be sufficient discharge to TheRiwaaz for the return of the merchandise, regardless of whether the payment for the original purchase was made by credit / debit card, e-gift voucher, First Citizen points, or through any other means
Returns / exchange through courier collection
Any refund against a return request made to theriwaaz.com customer support, and collected by courier from the delivery address where the item was originally delivered, shall be processed only upon receipt of the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sales invoice.
After the merchandise is received by theriwaaz.com, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange within 5 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s credit / debit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s credit / debit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit / debit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank.
Some items can only be returned through courier collection process
Fraudulent / Declined transactions
theriwaaz.com and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. theriwaaz.com and its associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, theriwaaz.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;’
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. theriwaaz.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from theriwaaz.com on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
Modification of terms and conditions of service
theriwaaz.com may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any modification of the User Agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the User Agreement via e-mail at the address provided by you while registering on theriwaaz.com. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on theriwaaz.com. You should regularly review the User Agreement on theriwaaz.com. In the event the modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User Agreement.